Book your TPA to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Tampa Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPA to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to New York (TPA to JFK)
- Flight #1812, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 34 minutes average delay between flights from Tampa to New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Tampa, FL to New York, NY.
- There were 329,960 passengers that flew from Tampa to New York in 2009.
- The average flight time from Tampa, FL to New York, NY takes about 133 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tampa and New York.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Tampa to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TPA to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Tampa to New York.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 226,776 passengers from TPA to JFK in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to New York in 2009 was 76.15%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- 411,606 seats were available on flights from TPA to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 329,960 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to JFK that year.
- The shortest flight between TPA and JFK takes about 132 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Tampa and New York is 1005 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Miami Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.