Book your TPA to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Tampa Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPA to LGA
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to New York (TPA to LGA)
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Tampa to New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and New York from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Tampa to New York.
- Flight #2102, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Tampa to New York.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TPA to LGA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to LGA for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- There were 132,404 passengers that flew from Tampa to New York in 2009.
- 166,914 seats were available on flights from TPA to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132,404 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to LGA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to LGA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight distance between Tampa and New York is 1011 miles.
- The shortest flight between TPA and LGA takes about 131 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Tampa, FL to New York, NY.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tampa and New York.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 75,559 passengers from TPA to LGA in 2009.
- The average flight time from Tampa, FL to New York, NY takes about 133 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to New York in 2009 was 71.36%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.