Book your TPA to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Tampa Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPA to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Newark (TPA to EWR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Newark in 2009 was 86.13%.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Tampa to Newark.
- The average flight time from Tampa, FL to Newark, NJ takes about 136 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Tampa and Newark is 998 miles.
- 366,587 seats were available on flights from TPA to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 308,815 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 263,858 passengers from TPA to EWR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Newark from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- The shortest flight between TPA and EWR takes about 136 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from TPA to EWR using 9 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Northwest Airlines, North American Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Tampa, FL to Newark, NJ.
- There were 308,815 passengers that flew from Tampa to Newark in 2009.
- Flight #1416, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 35 minutes average delay between flights from Tampa to Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to EWR in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- JetBlue Airways, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Tampa to Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to EWR for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Tampa and Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)