Book your TPA to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to MCO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Orlando (TPA to MCO)
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to MCO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- UNITED, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, US Airways, British Airways, Spirit Airlines, Gulfstream International Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tampa, FL to Orlando, FL.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Tampa and Orlando.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Orlando from British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 280 seats.
- 5,657 seats were available on flights from TPA to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,612 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to MCO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to MCO for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 1,258 passengers from TPA to MCO in 2009.
- There were 4,612 passengers that flew from Tampa to Orlando in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TPA to MCO using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Orlando in 2009 was 80.47%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.