Book your TPA to YOW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Ottawa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and YOW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to YOW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to YOW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Thomas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Foxwoods you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sundance Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Tampa Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPA to YOW
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Ottawa (TPA to YOW)
- WestJet operated flights from TPA to YOW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 7,846 seats were available on flights from TPA to YOW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,442 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to YOW that year.
- There were 6,442 passengers that flew from Tampa to Ottawa in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to YOW for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Ottawa from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to YOW in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- WestJet, Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Tampa, FL to Ottawa, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Ottawa in 2009 was 80.29%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Ottawa, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- WestJet carried a total of 6,292 passengers from TPA to YOW in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tampa and Ottawa.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)