to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Port of Spain from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from TPA to POS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to POS for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to POS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.