Book your TPA to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Tampa Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPA to RDU
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Raleigh (TPA to RDU)
- There were 707 passengers that flew from Tampa to Raleigh in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland, US Airways, UNITED, Air Canada offer flights from Tampa, FL to Raleigh, NC.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Tampa and Raleigh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Raleigh from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 303 passengers from TPA to RDU in 2009.
- 1,180 seats were available on flights from TPA to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 707 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to RDU that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from TPA to RDU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to RDU for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to RDU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Raleigh in 2009 was 64.95%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Barbados Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kemah Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Machu Picchu Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.