to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 234 seats were available on flights from TPA to SRQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 143 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to SRQ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to SRQ in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Sarasota in 2009 was 96.62%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 143 passengers from TPA to SRQ in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from TPA to SRQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to SRQ for Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Sarasota, FL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Tampa, FL to Sarasota, FL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tampa to Sarasota.
- There were 143 passengers that flew from Tampa to Sarasota in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Sarasota from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Branson Shows you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.