to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TPA to SAV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to SAV in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to SAV for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Tampa, FL to Savannah, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Savannah, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tampa to Savannah.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Savannah from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 285 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 338 passengers from TPA to SAV in 2009.
- 468 seats were available on flights from TPA to SAV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 338 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to SAV that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Savannah in 2009 was 75.43%.
- There were 338 passengers that flew from Tampa to Savannah in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Zurich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Edmonton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Petersburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.