to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tampa to Shreveport.
- American Airlines operated flights from TPA to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to SHV for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Shreveport in 2009 was 96.43%.
- 140 seats were available on flights from TPA to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 135 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to SHV that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Shreveport from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 135 passengers from TPA to SHV in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to SHV in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- There were 135 passengers that flew from Tampa to Shreveport in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Tampa, FL to Shreveport, LA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Seaport Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tucson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.