Book your TPA to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to SYR Route Map
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Quito and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Volcano you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Syracuse (TPA to SYR)
- Air Greenland operated flights from TPA to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tampa and Syracuse.
- There were 302 passengers that flew from Tampa to Syracuse in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to SYR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tampa, FL to Syracuse, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to SYR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Syracuse from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 144 passengers from TPA to SYR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Syracuse in 2009 was 71.08%.
- 414 seats were available on flights from TPA to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 302 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to SYR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)