Book your TPA to TCL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Tuscaloosa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and TCL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Tuscaloosa Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to TCL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tuscaloosa (TCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tuscaloosa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to TCL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Sedona? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Stowe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Tuscaloosa (TPA to TCL)
- Air Uganda operated flights from TPA to TCL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Tuscaloosa, AL in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tampa to Tuscaloosa.
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to TCL in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Tampa, FL to Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 39 passengers from TPA to TCL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Tuscaloosa in 2009 was 78%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Tuscaloosa from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- There were 39 passengers that flew from Tampa to Tuscaloosa in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to TCL for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from TPA to TCL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to TCL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)