Book your TPA to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tampa to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TPA and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tampa Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TPA to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TPA to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Tampa Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TPA to DCA
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tampa to Washington, DC (TPA to DCA)
- The newest aircraft servicing TPA to DCA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TPA to DCA for Midwest Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 156,852 passengers from TPA to DCA in 2009.
- US Airways, Continental Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Tampa, FL to Washington, DC.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Tampa to Washington.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tampa to Washington in 2009 was 80.75%.
- There were 157,064 passengers that flew from Tampa to Washington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tampa, FL to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Tampa to Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tampa and Washington from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tampa and Washington.
- The shortest flight between TPA and DCA takes about 107 minutes.
- 188,399 seats were available on flights from TPA to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 157,064 passengers flew on all flights from TPA to DCA that year.
- US Airways operated flights from TPA to DCA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Tampa, FL to Washington, DC takes about 107 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Tampa and Washington is 814 miles.
- Flight #1678, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Tampa to Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.