Book your TGU to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tegucigalpa to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TGU and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Toncontin Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TGU to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tegucigalpa (TGU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tegucigalpa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TGU to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Toncontin Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TGU to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tegucigalpa to Miami (TGU to MIA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tegucigalpa and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 185 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 43,044 passengers from TGU to MIA in 2009.
- There were 43,230 passengers that flew from Tegucigalpa to Miami in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TGU to MIA for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tegucigalpa and Miami.
- Air Greenland operated flights from TGU to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tegucigalpa to Miami in 2009 was 58.23%.
- American Airlines, TACA, Air Greenland offer flights from Tegucigalpa, Honduras to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing TGU to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 70,716 seats were available on flights from TGU to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,230 passengers flew on all flights from TGU to MIA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tegucigalpa, Honduras to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)