Book your TLV to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tel Aviv to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TLV and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ben Gurion to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TLV to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tel Aviv (TLV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tel Aviv on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TLV to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Ben Gurion to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TLV to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|El Al Israel Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|El Al Israel Airlines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tel Aviv to New York (TLV to JFK)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tel Aviv and New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tel Aviv and New York from El Al is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 402 seats.
- El Al operated flights from TLV to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tel Aviv to New York in 2009 was 83.41%.
- The newest aircraft servicing TLV to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- El Al carried a total of 197,192 passengers from TLV to JFK in 2009.
- El Al, Delta Airlines offer flights from Tel Aviv, Israel to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TLV to JFK for El Al is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tel Aviv, Israel to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 262,964 passengers that flew from Tel Aviv to New York in 2009.
- 307,728 seats were available on flights from TLV to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 262,964 passengers flew on all flights from TLV to JFK that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Napa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Honolulu Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Port Aransas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.