Book your TLV to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tel Aviv to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TLV and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ben Gurion to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TLV to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tel Aviv (TLV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tel Aviv on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TLV to IAD Route Map
Looking for Dublin Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Washington DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baton Rouge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tel Aviv to Washington, DC (TLV to IAD)
- El Al operated flights from TLV to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TLV to IAD for El Al is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tel Aviv and Washington from El Al is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- There were 72 passengers that flew from Tel Aviv to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TLV to IAD in 2009 was El Al's B767-2/R from Boeing. The B767-2/R started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tel Aviv, Israel to Washington, DC in 2009 was El Al's B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- El Al offers flights from Tel Aviv, Israel to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tel Aviv to Washington in 2009 was 38.1%.
- El Al carried a total of 72 passengers from TLV to IAD in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tel Aviv to Washington.
- 189 seats were available on flights from TLV to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72 passengers flew on all flights from TLV to IAD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)