Book your TXK to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Texarkana to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TXK and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Texarkana Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TXK to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Texarkana (TXK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Texarkana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TXK to ATL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Barbados? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Buenos Aires and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tortola Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tybee Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Texarkana to Atlanta (TXK to ATL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Texarkana, AR to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TXK to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TXK to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from TXK to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Texarkana and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)