to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Togiak, AK to Cape Newenham, AK in 2009 was PenAir's PA-32 from Piper which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Togiak and Cape Newenham from PenAir is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TOG to EHM in 2009 was PenAir's PA-32 from Piper. The PA-32 started flying in 1990.
- PenAir operated flights from TOG to EHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TOG to EHM for PenAir is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)