Book your NRT to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tokyo to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NRT and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Narita Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NRT to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NRT to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Narita Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NRT to ORD
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Japan Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tokyo to Chicago (NRT to ORD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to Chicago in 2009 was 76.95%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Tokyo and Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and Chicago from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 364 seats.
- 421,902 seats were available on flights from NRT to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 326,453 passengers flew on all flights from NRT to ORD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing NRT to ORD in 2009 was All Nippon Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Japan Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Japan Airlines operated flights from NRT to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, Japan Airlines, American Airlines, All Nippon Airways offer flights from Tokyo, Japan to Chicago, IL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NRT to ORD for All Nippon Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 237 seats.
- There were 326,453 passengers that flew from Tokyo to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 110,814 passengers from NRT to ORD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Myrtle Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tybee Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.