Book your HND to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tokyo to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HND and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Haneda to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HND to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (HND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HND to GUM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tokyo to Guam (HND to GUM)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tokyo to Guam.
- 310 seats were available on flights from HND to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 260 passengers flew on all flights from HND to GUM that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to Guam in 2009 was 83.87%.
- Continental Micronesia carried a total of 260 passengers from HND to GUM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to Guam, Guam in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing HND to GUM in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and Guam from Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 103 seats.
- Continental Micronesia offers flights from Tokyo, Japan to Guam, Guam.
- Continental Micronesia operated flights from HND to GUM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 260 passengers that flew from Tokyo to Guam in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HND to GUM for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 103 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wendover Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rocky Mountain National Park today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.