Book your NRT to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tokyo to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NRT and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Narita Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NRT to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NRT to GUM Route Map
Route information for flights from Narita Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NRT to GUM
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Japan Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tokyo to Guam (NRT to GUM)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to Guam, Guam in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Tokyo and Guam.
- The newest aircraft servicing NRT to GUM in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- There were 498,715 passengers that flew from Tokyo to Guam in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and Guam from JALWays is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 433 seats.
- Continental Micronesia carried a total of 203,365 passengers from NRT to GUM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NRT to GUM for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- JALWays operated flights from NRT to GUM using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to Guam in 2009 was 75.35%.
- Continental Micronesia, JALWays, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Korean Air offer flights from Tokyo, Japan to Guam, Guam.
- 669,371 seats were available on flights from NRT to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 498,715 passengers flew on all flights from NRT to GUM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)