Book your NRT to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tokyo to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NRT and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Narita Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NRT to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NRT to IAH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ocean City NJ Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Narita Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NRT to IAH
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tokyo to Houston (NRT to IAH)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to Houston in 2009 was 86.63%.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Tokyo, Japan to Houston, TX.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tokyo and Houston.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 88,724 passengers from NRT to IAH in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing NRT to IAH in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 284 seats.
- There were 88,967 passengers that flew from Tokyo to Houston in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from NRT to IAH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 103,929 seats were available on flights from NRT to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88,967 passengers flew on all flights from NRT to IAH that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NRT to IAH for American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to Houston, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)