Book your NRT to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tokyo to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NRT and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Narita Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NRT to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NRT to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Narita Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NRT to LAX
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Japan Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|Korean Air||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tokyo to Los Angeles (NRT to LAX)
- 788,610 seats were available on flights from NRT to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 625,038 passengers flew on all flights from NRT to LAX that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Singapore Airlines, UNITED, Korean Air, Japan Airlines, American Airlines, All Nippon Airways offer flights from Tokyo, Japan to Los Angeles, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Japan Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Tokyo and Los Angeles.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from NRT to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and Los Angeles from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- There were 625,038 passengers that flew from Tokyo to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 119,764 passengers from NRT to LAX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing NRT to LAX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NRT to LAX for Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 243 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to Los Angeles in 2009 was 79.15%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Palm Springs? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Atlantic City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fairbanks Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Cabos Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.