Book your NRT to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tokyo to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NRT and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Narita Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NRT to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NRT to MSP Route Map
Looking for Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including NYC Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Narita Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NRT to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tokyo to Minneapolis (NRT to MSP)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tokyo to Minneapolis.
- 149,513 seats were available on flights from NRT to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133,515 passengers flew on all flights from NRT to MSP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing NRT to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- There were 133,515 passengers that flew from Tokyo to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to Minneapolis in 2009 was 89.34%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NRT to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 133,515 passengers from NRT to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Tokyo, Japan to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from NRT to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)