Book your NRT to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tokyo to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NRT and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Narita Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NRT to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NRT to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Narita Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NRT to JFK
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Japan Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tokyo to New York (NRT to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and New York from Japan Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 309 seats.
- Japan Airlines, American Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Tokyo, Japan to New York, NY.
- Japan Airlines operated flights from NRT to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 376,141 seats were available on flights from NRT to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 286,564 passengers flew on all flights from NRT to JFK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to New York in 2009 was 76.22%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to New York, NY in 2009 was Japan Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 286,564 passengers that flew from Tokyo to New York in 2009.
- Japan Airlines carried a total of 101,833 passengers from NRT to JFK in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing NRT to JFK in 2009 was All Nippon Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Tokyo and New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NRT to JFK for American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 244 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Paris Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Colorado Springs and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Scottsdale Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.