Book your NRT to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tokyo to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NRT and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Narita Intl. to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NRT to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NRT to PDX Route Map
Route information for flights from Narita Intl. to Portland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NRT to PDX
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tokyo to Portland (NRT to PDX)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tokyo and Portland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and Portland from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to Portland, OR in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to Portland in 2009 was 77.02%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from NRT to PDX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 38,148 passengers from NRT to PDX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing NRT to PDX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Tokyo, Japan to Portland, OR.
- There were 65,707 passengers that flew from Tokyo to Portland in 2009.
- 83,081 seats were available on flights from NRT to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,707 passengers flew on all flights from NRT to PDX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NRT to PDX for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)