to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HND to SPN for JALWays is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- JALWays carried a total of 2,059 passengers from HND to SPN in 2009.
- 2,861 seats were available on flights from HND to SPN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,210 passengers flew on all flights from HND to SPN that year.
- JALWays, Continental Micronesia offer flights from Tokyo, Japan to Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tokyo and Saipan.
- The newest aircraft servicing HND to SPN in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- JALWays operated flights from HND to SPN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 2,210 passengers that flew from Tokyo to Saipan in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to Saipan in 2009 was 81.51%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and Saipan from JALWays is the B747-2/3 built by Boeing with 452 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands in 2009 was JALWays' B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)