Book your NRT to SPN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tokyo to Saipan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NRT and SPN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Narita Intl. to Saipan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NRT to SPN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Saipan (SPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saipan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NRT to SPN Route Map
Route information for flights from Narita Intl. to Saipan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NRT to SPN
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tokyo to Saipan (NRT to SPN)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to Saipan in 2009 was 79.76%.
- 164,687 seats were available on flights from NRT to SPN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133,219 passengers flew on all flights from NRT to SPN that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing NRT to SPN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from NRT to SPN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and Saipan from Asiana Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 310 seats.
- There were 133,219 passengers that flew from Tokyo to Saipan in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 115,769 passengers from NRT to SPN in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tokyo and Saipan.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NRT to SPN for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Continental Micronesia, Asiana Airlines offer flights from Tokyo, Japan to Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)