Book your NRT to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tokyo to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NRT and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Narita Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NRT to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NRT to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Narita Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NRT to SFO
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tokyo to San Francisco (NRT to SFO)
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Tokyo and San Francisco.
- The newest aircraft servicing NRT to SFO in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- There were 365,935 passengers that flew from Tokyo to San Francisco in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and San Francisco from Cathay Pacific is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 500 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NRT to SFO for Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 242 seats.
- 469,560 seats were available on flights from NRT to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 365,935 passengers flew on all flights from NRT to SFO that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 161,025 passengers from NRT to SFO in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was UNITED's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from NRT to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, Northwest Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, American Airlines offer flights from Tokyo, Japan to San Francisco, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to San Francisco in 2009 was 77.68%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Vancouver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Athens Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Ocean City Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.