Book your NRT to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tokyo to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between NRT and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Narita Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
NRT to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
NRT to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Narita Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from NRT to IAD
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tokyo to Washington, DC (NRT to IAD)
- All Nippon Airways operated flights from NRT to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tokyo, Japan to Washington, DC in 2009 was All Nippon Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tokyo and Washington.
- There were 150,419 passengers that flew from Tokyo to Washington in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 86,553 passengers from NRT to IAD in 2009.
- 185,566 seats were available on flights from NRT to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 150,419 passengers flew on all flights from NRT to IAD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tokyo to Washington in 2009 was 81.33%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tokyo and Washington from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 374 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from NRT to IAD for All Nippon Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- UNITED, All Nippon Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Tokyo, Japan to Washington, DC.
- The newest aircraft servicing NRT to IAD in 2009 was All Nippon Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lake Tahoe you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.