to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing TOL to DEN in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toledo, OH to Denver, CO in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toledo and Denver from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TOL to DEN for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- There were 136 passengers that flew from Toledo to Denver in 2009.
- 136 seats were available on flights from TOL to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 136 passengers flew on all flights from TOL to DEN that year.
- Frontier carried a total of 136 passengers from TOL to DEN in 2009.
- Frontier operated flights from TOL to DEN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Toledo to Denver.
- Frontier offers flights from Toledo, OH to Denver, CO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toledo to Denver in 2009 was 100%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Omaha? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carlsbad Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Toledo Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.