to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toledo to Washington in 2009 was 99.75%.
- The newest aircraft servicing TOL to IAD in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TOL to IAD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toledo, OH to Washington, DC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Toledo, OH to Washington, DC.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from TOL to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toledo and Washington from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 349 passengers that flew from Toledo to Washington in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Toledo to Washington.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 349 passengers from TOL to IAD in 2009.
- 350 seats were available on flights from TOL to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 349 passengers flew on all flights from TOL to IAD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Munich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Provincetown Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.