Book your FOE to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Topeka to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FOE and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Forbes Field to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FOE to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Topeka (FOE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Topeka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FOE to AUS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Topeka to Austin (FOE to AUS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Topeka and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Topeka and Austin.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Topeka to Austin in 2009 was 84.71%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Topeka, KS to Austin, TX in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing FOE to AUS in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Topeka, KS to Austin, TX.
- Air Uganda operated flights from FOE to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 190 seats were available on flights from FOE to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 167 passengers flew on all flights from FOE to AUS that year.
- There were 167 passengers that flew from Topeka to Austin in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FOE to AUS for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 128 passengers from FOE to AUS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sandy Lane Barbados you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.