Book your FOE to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Topeka to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FOE and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Forbes Field to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FOE to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Topeka (FOE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Topeka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FOE to DEN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Topeka to Denver (FOE to DEN)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Topeka to Denver in 2009 was 77.32%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Topeka, KS to Denver, CO in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing FOE to DEN in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Topeka and Denver.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 151 passengers from FOE to DEN in 2009.
- There were 315 passengers that flew from Topeka to Denver in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FOE to DEN for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from FOE to DEN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 376 seats were available on flights from FOE to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 315 passengers flew on all flights from FOE to DEN that year.
- Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Topeka, KS to Denver, CO.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Topeka and Denver from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bergen Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.