Book your FOE to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Topeka to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FOE and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Forbes Field to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FOE to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Topeka (FOE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Topeka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FOE to YIP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Topeka to Detroit (FOE to YIP)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Topeka, KS to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 67 passengers from FOE to YIP in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Topeka to Detroit.
- The newest aircraft servicing FOE to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from FOE to YIP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FOE to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Topeka and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Topeka, KS to Detroit, MI.
- There were 67 passengers that flew from Topeka to Detroit in 2009.
- 252 seats were available on flights from FOE to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67 passengers flew on all flights from FOE to YIP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Topeka to Detroit in 2009 was 38.74%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)