Book your FOE to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Topeka to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FOE and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Forbes Field to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FOE to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Topeka (FOE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Topeka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FOE to OKC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Topeka to Oklahoma City (FOE to OKC)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Topeka to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 71.98%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Topeka and Oklahoma City.
- The newest aircraft servicing FOE to OKC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Air Uganda operated flights from FOE to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FOE to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 131 passengers from FOE to OKC in 2009.
- American Airlines, Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Topeka, KS to Oklahoma City, OK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Topeka and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- 314 seats were available on flights from FOE to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 225 passengers flew on all flights from FOE to OKC that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Topeka, KS to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 225 passengers that flew from Topeka to Oklahoma City in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Sanibel Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Kings Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.