to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Topeka, KS to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 150 seats were available on flights from FOE to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84 passengers flew on all flights from FOE to RDU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FOE to RDU for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Topeka and Raleigh.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Topeka, KS to Raleigh, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Topeka and Raleigh from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from FOE to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 84 passengers that flew from Topeka to Raleigh in 2009.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 50 passengers from FOE to RDU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Topeka to Raleigh in 2009 was 84%.
- The newest aircraft servicing FOE to RDU in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)