Book your FOE to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Topeka to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FOE and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Forbes Field to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FOE to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Topeka (FOE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Topeka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FOE to RDU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Topeka to Raleigh (FOE to RDU)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Topeka, KS to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 150 seats were available on flights from FOE to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84 passengers flew on all flights from FOE to RDU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FOE to RDU for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Topeka and Raleigh.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Topeka, KS to Raleigh, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Topeka and Raleigh from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from FOE to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 84 passengers that flew from Topeka to Raleigh in 2009.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 50 passengers from FOE to RDU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Topeka to Raleigh in 2009 was 84%.
- The newest aircraft servicing FOE to RDU in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)