Book your FOE to ACT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Topeka to Waco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FOE and ACT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Forbes Field to Waco Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FOE to ACT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Topeka (FOE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Topeka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Waco (ACT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Waco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FOE to ACT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Topeka to Waco (FOE to ACT)
- Air Uganda carried a total of 50 passengers from FOE to ACT in 2009.
- Air Uganda operated flights from FOE to ACT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Topeka to Waco in 2009 was 93%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Topeka and Waco from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Topeka to Waco in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Topeka, KS to Waco, TX in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Topeka and Waco.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Topeka, KS to Waco, TX.
- 100 seats were available on flights from FOE to ACT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from FOE to ACT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing FOE to ACT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FOE to ACT for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)