to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Uganda carried a total of 50 passengers from FOE to ACT in 2009.
- Air Uganda operated flights from FOE to ACT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Topeka to Waco in 2009 was 93%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Topeka and Waco from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Topeka to Waco in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Topeka, KS to Waco, TX in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Topeka and Waco.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Topeka, KS to Waco, TX.
- 100 seats were available on flights from FOE to ACT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from FOE to ACT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing FOE to ACT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FOE to ACT for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)