Book your YYZ to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to ATL
|Aeroméxico||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Atlanta (YYZ to ATL)
- Atlantic Southeast, Air Canada Jazz, Comair, Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, Air Canada, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Atlanta, GA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Atlanta from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 355 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Atlanta in 2009 was 66.66%.
- There were 137,021 passengers that flew from Toronto to Atlanta in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from YYZ to ATL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to ATL for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 77,439 passengers from YYZ to ATL in 2009.
- 199,789 seats were available on flights from YYZ to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 137,021 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Toronto and Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to ATL in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-705 from Bombardier. The CRJ-705 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Riverside Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.