Book your YYZ to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to AUS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Austin (YYZ to AUS)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and Austin.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Austin in 2009 was 53.5%.
- Air Canada Jazz, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Austin, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to AUS for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Austin, TX in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 5,971 passengers from YYZ to AUS in 2009.
- 12,280 seats were available on flights from YYZ to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,003 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to AUS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to AUS in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-705 from Bombardier. The CRJ-705 started flying in 2005.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YYZ to AUS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Austin from Air Canada Jazz is the CRJ-705 built by Bombardier with 74 seats.
- There were 6,003 passengers that flew from Toronto to Austin in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lava Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.