to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and Austin.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Austin in 2009 was 53.5%.
- Air Canada Jazz, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Austin, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to AUS for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Austin, TX in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 5,971 passengers from YYZ to AUS in 2009.
- 12,280 seats were available on flights from YYZ to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,003 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to AUS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to AUS in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-705 from Bombardier. The CRJ-705 started flying in 2005.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YYZ to AUS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Austin from Air Canada Jazz is the CRJ-705 built by Bombardier with 74 seats.
- There were 6,003 passengers that flew from Toronto to Austin in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lava Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.