Book your YYZ to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Baton Rouge (YYZ to BTR)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Toronto, Canada to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to BTR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 223 seats were available on flights from YYZ to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to BTR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to BTR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Toronto to Baton Rouge.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 48 passengers from YYZ to BTR in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YYZ to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 96%.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Toronto to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Baton Rouge from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boca Grande Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.