Book your YYZ to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to BUF Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Edinburgh and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Paradise Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Acapulco Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Buffalo (YYZ to BUF)
- Air Greenland operated flights from YYZ to BUF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada carried a total of 24 passengers from YYZ to BUF in 2009.
- There were 24 passengers that flew from Toronto to Buffalo in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Buffalo in 2009 was 20%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Buffalo from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Canada offers flights from Toronto, Canada to Buffalo, NY.
- 430 seats were available on flights from YYZ to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to BUF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to BUF for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to BUF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Toronto to Buffalo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)