Book your YYZ to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to CHS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Charleston (YYZ to CHS)
- There were 533 passengers that flew from Toronto to Charleston in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Toronto and Charleston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Charleston from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to CHS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to CHS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to CHS for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Charleston, SC.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 341 passengers from YYZ to CHS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Charleston in 2009 was 83.36%.
- 588 seats were available on flights from YYZ to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 533 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to CHS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Charleston, SC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including National Mall MAP you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.