Book your YYZ to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to CLT
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Charlotte (YYZ to CLT)
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Canada Jazz, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Air Canada, Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Charlotte, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways carried a total of 46,952 passengers from YYZ to CLT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Charlotte from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Charlotte in 2009 was 66.3%.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Toronto and Charlotte.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to CLT for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from YYZ to CLT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 97,859 passengers that flew from Toronto to Charlotte in 2009.
- 141,271 seats were available on flights from YYZ to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,859 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to CLT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Palm Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Germany you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Davenport today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.