Book your YYZ to CHA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Chattanooga airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and CHA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Chattanooga Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to CHA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chattanooga (CHA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chattanooga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to CHA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lava Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Chattanooga (YYZ to CHA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Chattanooga in 2009 was 84.86%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and Chattanooga.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to CHA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 200 passengers that flew from Toronto to Chattanooga in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Chattanooga, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to CHA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Chattanooga, TN.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from YYZ to CHA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 240 seats were available on flights from YYZ to CHA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 200 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to CHA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Chattanooga from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 134 passengers from YYZ to CHA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)