Book your YYZ to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to ORD
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Iberia Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|WestJet||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Chicago (YYZ to ORD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Air Canada's A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to ORD in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Chicago in 2009 was 68.44%.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Toronto and Chicago.
- UNITED operated flights from YYZ to ORD using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, American Eagle, Air Canada, American Airlines, Shuttle America, Air Canada Jazz offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Chicago, IL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Chicago from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 645,159 seats were available on flights from YYZ to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 440,268 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to ORD that year.
- There were 440,268 passengers that flew from Toronto to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 184,865 passengers from YYZ to ORD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Atlanta Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Francisco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Big Bear Lake Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.