Book your YYZ to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to CVG
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Cincinnati (YYZ to CVG)
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Cincinnati, OH.
- 75,520 seats were available on flights from YYZ to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44,654 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to CVG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Cincinnati in 2009 was 62.57%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Cincinnati from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to CVG in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Comair operated flights from YYZ to CVG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to CVG for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 44,654 passengers that flew from Toronto to Cincinnati in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Comair carried a total of 30,393 passengers from YYZ to CVG in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Toronto and Cincinnati.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)