Book your YYZ to COS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Colorado Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and COS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Colorado Springs CO with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to COS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to COS Route Map
Looking for Dublin Airport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lake Geneva you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vancouver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Colorado Springs (YYZ to COS)
- WestJet, Air Canada offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Colorado Springs, CO.
- 286 seats were available on flights from YYZ to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 277 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to COS that year.
- There were 277 passengers that flew from Toronto to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Colorado Springs from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 96.25%.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to COS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to COS in 2009 was WestJet's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- WestJet carried a total of 166 passengers from YYZ to COS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to COS for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and Colorado Springs.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)