Book your YYZ to DAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and DAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Love Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to DAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to DAL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Port Aransas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Dallas (YYZ to DAL)
- 118 seats were available on flights from YYZ to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to DAL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to DAL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YYZ to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to DAL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Dallas from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 49 passengers from YYZ to DAL in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Dallas, TX.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Toronto to Dallas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and Dallas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Dallas in 2009 was 81.35%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)