to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 118 seats were available on flights from YYZ to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to DAL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to DAL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YYZ to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to DAL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Dallas from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 49 passengers from YYZ to DAL in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Dallas, TX.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Toronto to Dallas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Toronto and Dallas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Dallas in 2009 was 81.35%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Port Aransas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.