Book your YYZ to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Toronto to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYZ and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pearson Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYZ to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYZ to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Pearson Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYZ to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Toronto to Dallas (YYZ to DFW)
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YYZ to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Dallas in 2009 was 52.44%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 82,418 passengers from YYZ to DFW in 2009.
- American Airlines, Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Dallas, TX.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Toronto and Dallas.
- 208,523 seats were available on flights from YYZ to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 116,959 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to DFW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to DFW for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Dallas from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to DFW in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 116,959 passengers that flew from Toronto to Dallas in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.